Monday, July 13, 2009

The end of an era, time for something new!

After nearly two and a quarter years of running my blog on Gmail’s Blogger platform, it is time for me to switch to something new, an environment where there is more to offer both my readers and contributors alike.

The good news is that on the new blog which incidentally gets a new name (‘Changing Business’) you can sign up to having my blogs delivered directly into your e-mail inbox each week or on to your mobile phone, if you wish. Either way, I hope you do not find the switch too annoying? I know only too well that all unwelcome change can be a hassle, but I am sure that when you switch over, you’ll immediately see why I made the move?

See you on the other side! click here......
Harley

4 comments:

Diki said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Charles said...

Harvey - what were you reasons for moving the blog from blogger? What can you say about the advantages of the new blog platform?

Harley Lovegrove said...

I used Blogger for over a year and found it to be a very good first platform but there were some limitations in layout and small things like not being able to write a blog in advance of automated publication. For example I like to publish my blog on the same day every week, so if I know I am going to be away on that day, I can write it in advance and it will publish automatically.

My present platform is not free but I find it better suits my needs

John Davis said...

Well i think these days Interim Management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills. Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization. In this situation, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice. Additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up, the position in question.